Do you crave a croissant, melt for marron glaces or simply must have a coq au vin every now and then? Us too having popped across the Channel numerous times. In fact the best treasure hunt I ever participated in was in the Champagne region ... c'etait incroyable! Our fifth in our Six At Six Sleep Series is with Marianne Prébet founder of simplygourmand.com a must visit place for all delicious French goodies!!
1) How do you feel about sleep?
a. I have to do it
b. Need more but never enough time
c. Love it & make sure I get as much as possible
2) What or where was your worst night’s sleep ever?
Grounded in an airport and unable to get a hotel room.
3) What or where was your BEST night’s sleep ever?
In a lovely B&B in Pays Basque, late summer
4) 4) Do you have a sleep ritual?
French herbal tea (lime flower or verbena) and a good book
5) 5) What’s the one thing you do to get a good night’s sleep?
I avoid screens (except for the occasional movie) past 8pm
6) 6) Can you reveal what you wear in bed? it’s not mandatory J
Another trend it seems is herbal teas to calm and soothe the body and soul before bedtime - we suspect you can find some Simply Gourmand as well as lost of other lovely goodies and gifts for the holidays!
Look Gorgeous, Feel Fabulous - Sophie