Profile Of A Tea Totaller
It came as a bit of a surprise or maybe I was just in denial? Do any of these ring any bells with you……?
- They are in the middle part of their life-span
- Generally social beasts that congregate in groups either within their dwelling or outside it
- Living environment tend to be highly populated areas, but cases have been seen in less densely lived areas
- They exercise regularly even if to date they’ve existed in sedentary pursuits
- We are seeing their diet also takes a veer off into hitherto unchartered patterns. Whilst they may think that their previous diet was healthy, there seems to be a realization that they really need to begin to or increase their consumption of grains, whole foods and reduce the intake of meat.
- Some of the species we find at this point will cut out meat from their diet altogether. This subset are called Vegetarians and Vegans.
- The species is predominantly female, although we have found a few of the males, but they typically don’t last long, at this point for reasons unclear and further study is needed.
- From a mating standpoint we’ve found single, co-habiting, married and females with children
- Interestingly often this creature goes through a period, sometimes sustained over many years, where their alcohol consumption and cake ingestion increases considerably. There are a number of conditions this can be attributed to Motherhooditus, Marriagehiccupus, Careeritus and Parentalitus.
- She has also typically given up smoking, if she did it at all – quelle horreur!
Typical activities include but are not limited to....
- When getting ready for an evening out, a cup of tea is on her dressing table
- At the end of a dinner party she’s hosting tea and coffee are offered after dins with a secondary options of port, brandy & other liqueurs.
- Friday nights are usually quieter affairs than previous years
- Lunchtime imbibing is saved for the weekends and holidays only, with a quick sherry before lunch
- There’s more Early Grey in their house than Sauvignon Blanc
- And curling up on the sofa with a good book and a cup of tea is their idea of bliss
Yes lovelies, suddenly, overnight and without apparent warning we’ve become the sensible ones!
Look Gorgeous, Feel Fabulous