Things Every Mother Wants
- A bed to themselves
- To be able to kiss their wee and not so wee, ones whenever they wish
- An undisturbed glass of wine
- Your undivided attention without the ‘ttude
- A quick guide to the latest slang, not to use but to just understand
- A piece of cake to eat all by themselves
- An unprompted thank you
- Some life-size bubble wrap their munchkins would wear into old age
- To watch their ankle-biters take their first steps, bike-ride, dance, perform, marriage, job etc
- A fairy clothes: washer, dryer, folder & put-er-away
- Peace and quiet
And because worry is probably right up on the first line of the job description ……
A regular “yes they will be fine” along with some worry line eraser!
This is of course by no means exhaustive, because I suspect a lot of you would love a SoffiaB silk robe, but I'd love to hear what else you as a Mother would like?
Look Gorgeous, Feel Fabulous - Sophie