Call it a Valentine’s Checklist if you will…..
- Check the reservation (assuming you made one??)
- If the above has failed to materialize call your Mother or another trusted source for ideas of what to cook
- If you’ve not so much as boiled an egg in your life thus far, find a personal chef pronto. A home meal delivery service will suffice
- Trim your toenails. No I’m not being salty, regardless of how well you know your Valentine, just do it anyway I can guarantee they need doing
- Make sure the babysitter/nanny is booked and bribed not to call off at the last minute, be ill or hand in their notice
- Ensure that work or daytime commitments know you are leaving and not contactable at a sensible hour. The world will not stop without you. Unless of course you have a life-saving profession, then you are necessarily excused
- Check for all nose, ear, throat, and eyebrow hair. No Valentine likes to be distracted by a particularly wayward strand
- Ensure there is something original about your celebrations, small or large, just something that shows original thought.
- If this evades you completely, buy a SoffiaB robe, she will "lurve" it!
- Should you not share an abode, make sure your place is tidy at the very least and the bathroom is clean
- Should you reside with your Valentine, make sure the place is tidy and the bathroom is clean – yes it is everyone’s responsibility regardless of whether it’s actually you that does it or not
- Make sure the bar is well stocked in case it all goes terribly wrong and everyone has to drown their sorrows
- If you’re currently unattached call your friends, find a bar and discuss the meaning of life also known as the latest football scores
- Oh and lastly trim your toenails!
- Be your usual fabulous selves and enjoy! x
Look Gorgeous, Feel Fabulous - Sophie