Well to be honest we've done a lot of it, enjoyed probably 99% of it and undertaken quite a bit of research on sleep. Then of course there's robes and dressing gowns, you can only imagine how much research we've done on those anyway here goes.....
Six Questions Surrounding Sleep - With Sophie Burkart, Founder/Designer SoffiaB
- How do you feel about sleep?
- I have to do it
- Need more but never enough time
- Love it & make sure I get as much as possible - LOVE IT, NEVER ENOUGH!
- What or where was your worst night’s sleep ever?
In my car, details to be withheld as I was young and foolish!
- What or where was your BEST night’s sleep ever?
Rome in a gorgeous boutique hotel that had the most comfortable bed ever and the whole room was just quintessentially SoffiaB and of course we were in Rome in the summer time, it was blissful.
- Do you have a sleep ritual?
Yes I pop on my SoffiaB robe, begin my lengthy skincare process in the hope it reverses time and take a moment to reflect on the day whilst doing my ablutions
- What’s the one thing you do to get a good night’s sleep?
I really, really try and clear my mind of worry and focus on the positive!
- Can you reveal what you wear in bed?
Not a lot except for my SoffiaB dressing gown of course!
Look Gorgeous, Feel Fabulous - Sophie
P.S. I don’t want to get you all hot and bothered BUT you know it’s that time of year when one has access to some retail opportunities of stupendous proportions ….. well I’ll let you in on a wee secret, check your emails daily next week, because I heard a rumour of a never before SoffiaB SALE, with as much as 50% off – gasp!!!?!!